Gosh.. im like pilled up with work la.. now i know what last year express went through.. man.. its the start of them year and alrdy i m owing teachers work.. lol.. mother tongue.. haha! didnt expect O lvl standard to be complicating.. gosh.. i like suck la currently.. man.. den summore, if u alrdy read the last few post.. ive been killing myself over DnT.. my brain really is dead leh.. liao.. Manipulation.. i cant think of a problem on that.. seriously.. UURRRRGGGHHHHH.. lucky got my darling.. heheh..

im feelin pretty darn good abt my math.. YEE HAW.. ya, i know.. its just the start of the year.. tomorrow gonna have math test.. if i fail.. i dunnoe wad to do man.. maybe just drop out secondary sch and quickyl take the ITE june intake.. can i dar? LOL.. anyways.. job hunting will commence next week hopefully when i never owe teachers any work.. money for bio chem and class are collected.. lik dat i can work with a peace of mind and not thinking abt who haven paid up or anything.. I saw this vespa group while i was going out.. near town.. damn.. SHOO NICE LARH!!! WOOOOHHHHHHHH...... cant wait to get my own green vintage one.. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Niwaes, a nice song of the week.. its the nokia advertisement the song larh.. lol..

Digital Love - Daft Punks

Last night I had
A dream about you
In this dream I'm dancing
Right beside you
And it looked like
Everyone was having fun
A kind of feeling
I've waited so long
Don't stop
Come a little closer
As we jam the
Rhythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong
With just little, little fun
We were dancing all night long

The time is right to
Put my arms around you
You're feeling right

You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly
I feel the shining sun
Before I know it
This dream was all gone

Ooh
I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish these
Dreams come true
Ooh
I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
We'll make these
Dreams come true

One day... i wanna tell this to a girl that i like in the future.. hopefully.. the lyrics like damn cool la.. i dunoe why i feel this way when i sing along.. haah! Niwaes.. have u ever thot abt this? When ur loved ones pass on.. it was difficult to take.. but b4 u know it.. its like they are never there.. i feel like what leh.. man.. then i thought abt it lah and i realised.. my grandad passed away a month back.. and how come its like so easy to take? like he wasnt there at all.. called my aunt to check on how my gramps was doing.. Miss her soo much..