subtle changes

Papers are coming. Im not going to do well in it. hahaha. But, im glad that it is coming and no matter what the outcome is, ima be moving on. I dont wanna be bugged down by these papers anymore. I see 2009 coming. That means me gone for 2 years. its okay.

Sometimes, my mind wanders off on its own. The funny thing is, i pictured myself being the guy like 16months ago. That makes me 17 and still at school. I see the difference, and its really, surprising. I wonder if you take me, right now, and my classmates out there, right now. Put us back in class, rewinding back 4years ago. Keeping our mentality the same. How would we turn out. Added the fact that we know what happened and whats going to happen.

ahh opsie dasies.

Ive been itching to post about my trip to KL with the guys but i cant cuz i havent received all the pictures that we took. Of course, i do have some with me, but most of it are at kumar's. Its because of security reasons. lol. So one of us had to volunteer their expensive camera to be exposed to the risk of getting stolen. Yes, its that dangerous.

anyways, im not posting anything about that till i get all the pictures. What do you want? A big book filled with words only or a picture book with words? yeah.

One thing i must say tho, this trip isnt that life-changing or whatever. Instead, i feel different. I dont know how to explain it to you guys.. I just feel.. different. There is like so much things i want to do. Not that i normally do. Maybe, its the lifestyle of that 3 days there. Being away, trusted by your family, enjoying every single thing that I did there with the guys. Little irritation, squabbling here and there. Like, i know it only Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. But. I feel so free?
is this another changing point? or am i just going to revert back to that dumb moron sleeping and working my life away? hahahahaha. Honestly, this crackles me up.
gotta go to work. see you later!