Which brings me to think that, why the hell did i even wrote that sentence up there.
Anyways.. These past few days have been really taxing to the body. Rehearsals are getting hyped up. NE Show 1 was over and done with. I managed to fire off all three shots of the feu de joie (pronounced fu-d-jua) without screwing up. Infact everyone did, except for one little guy. Well, this just shows how competent we are and the confidence is definitely there.
Im sure all of you singaporeans have sang the national anthem atleast once in your life right? During primary, secondary education? However, have you ever, ever sang that song, with all your heart?
What I know is that, during that NE show, i sang with all of mine. I just dont know what came over me and apparently, the rest of the contingent too. We sang. I sang. Like really really sing with all that i have in me. I wish you could've feel what i felt. This is by far the best that ive sang the anthem with the whole of my heart. Countless times in the past but first time in the whole of my life. Patriotic is the word?
Oh, and this just in. I received a 3 part sms from the Police Force. Ive been shortlisted for an interview regarding my application to be an officer. Who would've thought. 9th July. 1 out 3 interviews. Im like nervous and i dont know why. lol.
take care, wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.